Carnival Glory vs Carnival Freedom

cruzebunny

Hi,

I am a single mom planning to take my 16 yr old son on either Glory or Freedom for spring break 2009. Any opionions on which one would be best. My son loved Miricle club 02 last year. I don't party but love the cruise and excursion adventures, as well as meeting new people.

I would apprecriate any comparisons.

Thanks!

I haven't been on Glory but we brought our 2 teenagers (son and daughter) on Freedom this past April and they didn't want to leave the ship! We only saw them at breakfast, lunch and dinner- they always had lots of activities for their age groups. They absolutely loved it and they are still telling their friends about it. As long as he is open to meeting new people and having lots of fun, it won't matter which ship you choose- you'll be on vacation- on a cruise ship!!!

We have been on the Glory with all our family that includes our grandson the same age as your son and we hardly saw him except for our port excursions. There were tons of kids his age and they all loved to hang out at the pool or at the teen club. We are also sceduled to be on the Freedom in a couple of months. I am sure no matter which ship you choose he will have a great time. I would look at the ports of call and decide which you would like to visit, I don't think you would be disappointed with either ship.

I am a single mom as well and I will be taking my 16 and 19 y.o. DD's on the Freedom in Feb 2009.

I have not sailed Freedom yet but have been on the Glory. I absolutely loved that cruise!

I would have sailed Glory again but we opted for the newer ship this time and we also liked the itinerary - 8 days - on Freedom.

I really don't think you can wrong with either option!

Archived