Bon Voyage Question

NoobCroozer

Hi,

Yesterday I called the Bon Voyage dept and requested a bottle of vodka be delivered to my room for my cruise on 9/14. Even though that I ordered 6 days before the cruise (website says must order before 7 days prior), the rep Maria said it was no problem. She took my card# and advised me everything was set. My question is this....when do they charge your card. Should it have shown immediately? Its also not showing up on my cruise info on Carnival.com (like my excursions do). Or will it be charged to my onboard S+S?

Thanks!

Hi,

Yesterday I called the Bon Voyage dept and requested a bottle of vodka be delivered to my room for my cruise on 9/14. Even though that I ordered 6 days before the cruise (website says must order before 7 days prior), the rep Maria said it was no problem. She took my card# and advised me everything was set. My question is this....when do they charge your card. Should it have shown immediately? Its also not showing up on my cruise info on Carnival.com (like my excursions do). Or will it be charged to my onboard S+S?

Thanks!

It should be on the card you gave them. IMO, the Bon Voyage dept. is one of the best things Carnival has going. Just be sure you take your conformation number! Have a great cruise too!:D

Last year I ordered a bunch of items for various cabins....the charges showed up on CC but not immediately. I also got a confirmation email about 24 hours later... but I did my orders via the computer...not a live person....so not sure if they send a confirmation email when you order over the phone. They are great...there was a slip up with the charges...I got double billed for a few things...called the bon voyage number and they took care of it immediately and a credit appeared on my CC.

It wont show on your cruise info - I think it is incase it has been ordered as a surprise for the person you are travelling with should they have access to the cruise info, just take your confirmation details with you. What I ordered showed up on my credit card within a couple of days but I didn't order this close so maybe it will go on your s&s card.

Archived