When is the 1st Solstice Sailing?

Sheshefran

There is a chill in the air in Boston and all my thoughts have turned to to my January cruise. There have been so many changes on the date when she sets sail so....When is the very first time the public will be aboard Solstice? Who will be the first to post EVERYTHING!!! And on what date?

There is a chill in the air in Boston and all my thoughts have turned to to my January cruise. There have been so many changes on the date when she sets sail so....When is the very first time the public will be aboard Solstice? Who will be the first to post EVERYTHING!!! And on what date?

There is a pre-inaugural 2 night cruise departing on November 21st that has been chartered by a travel agency but is open to the public. The official inaugural leaves on November 23rd. I'm pretty sure that those of us that are going on the pre-inaugural will be posting as soon as we get back on Nov. 23rd, I know I will!

Stay posted for more info on the 23rd! :D

Blackerbys-- Is there a cabin crawl planned. I am aft on the resort deck and want to know if you can hear the noise from the Lido deck. Hopefully you can find this out in November.

Chessbriar-- first of all loved your book. Second we are sailing January 4th.

Blackerbys-- Is there a cabin crawl planned. I am aft on the resort deck and want to know if you can hear the noise from the Lido deck. Hopefully you can find this out in November.

Chessbriar-- first of all loved your book. Second we are sailing January 4th.

Nothing planned as of yet but I'm sure we'll do something similar. If you tell me what cabin # you are staying in I'll do my best to go and take pics of it right before debarkation. I'll also pass by sometime during teh cruise to see if I can hear noise from above.

Nothing planned as of yet but I'm sure we'll do something similar. If you tell me what cabin # you are staying in I'll do my best to go and take pics of it right before debarkation. I'll also pass by sometime during teh cruise to see if I can hear noise from above.

Thanks... We are in 2146. I cannot wait to hear all about everything on the ship.

Archived