Honoring Sept. 11

kirchubel

Yes, there are a few days in one's life that are truly life-changing, especially for an entire country. This was one of the few. I have been watching a special on History channel tonite which is a compilation of videos, mostly by citizens. So difficult to watch, but my small way of paying tribute to all those innocent and brave souls.

Toni,

I will try that again...maybe not today, as I think I have now gone on overload.....but I do want to see them. Thanks!

In May we went to NYC to sail on the Miracle and stayed at a motel in Queens. After dinner we walked back through the neighborhood to our motel and passed a home that had a memorial in their yard to a firefighter who was killed on 9/11. It really brought it all home to me and was one of my most memorable moments ever.

We just finished watching the History Channel's documentary. Stunning.

I agree.

But, for another view of September 11 www.loosechange911.com

was our government atleast partly responsible for 9/11?

Ask questions. Demand answers.

This is really not the forum for this nonsense.. This has been completely debunked by engineers at Popular Science and MIT and Nat Geo had a documentary on it..

:rolleyes:

Really if the Government wanted to kill 3000 people for whatever gain you think they had, why is anyone involved in Loose Change still alive... ?

I wanted to tip my hat to Carnival and tell the cruise line how impressed I was to see them observe Sept. 11th on our recent cruise on the Imagination. We just got off the ship today. A huge American flag was hanging in the Atrium, and at our evening meal, all the waiters gathered together to sing God Bless America. We were in the Spirit Dining Room and all the passengers stood in honor and respect, with many of us joining the crew in song. I was deeply moved. Here were all these Carnival employees of so many different nationalities from around the world, yet they understood our pain and how lives were forever changed on Sept. 11th.

I wanted to tip my hat to Carnival and tell the cruise line how impressed I was to see them observe Sept. 11th on our recent cruise on the Imagination. We just got off the ship today. A huge American flag was hanging in the Atrium, and at our evening meal, all the waiters gathered together to sing God Bless America. We were in the Spirit Dining Room and all the passengers stood in honor and respect, with many of us joining the crew in song. I was deeply moved. Here were all these Carnival employees of so many different nationalities from around the world, yet they understood our pain and how lives were forever changed on Sept. 11th.

That is truly awesome! What an experience that must have been! Thanks for letting us know that, and thank you to Carnival...

Archived