Honoring Sept. 11

kirchubel

Peace to all..

I am on my way to a 911 Memorial at our local Fire Department...

I lost my brother a year or so after.. He was a volunteer fireman who worked at the WTC starting on night one and continued for about 4 weeks....

Our prayers are with family and friends of the terrible atrocity inflicted on the Innocent people on this day.Our people will perceiver an our country still stands strong.All our lives changed for ever on that horrible morning.Best wishes for all.Gary and Bug

Many thoughts & prayers to all on this sad anniversary. Please don't forget to take every opportunity you can to thank everyone in law enforcement, firefighters, and those who fight to protect our rights every day.........

14_3_9.gif

And T, so sorry for the loss of your brother....sounds like he did very good things...:(

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who lost loved ones on that horrific day. Also, my prayers go out to all of those who are serving our country to keep me and mine safe, and the war on terror away from our shores. You are all heroes!! God bless this beautiful country...WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Thank you for making this a sticky.

T, I was thinking of you and your brother today. I hope you are coping as well as you can.

My thoughts and prayers are with every American on this day.

Thank you... everyone

My thoughts are with those died on that day especially the families that never found their loved ones...

My thoughts and prayers are with any and all CruiseCritic.com members, employees, posters, etc. whose families or friends were touched by the tragedies of Sept. 11. Peace and blessings to you all.

Absolutely. I agree 100%.

My little town lost four souls that day. We were one of the "lucky" towns. Others lost so many more around us. One of my clients lost her son. My cousin lost her fiance as one of the FDNY brave 343. My daughter's friend came to our house and she spoke to her mom who escaped from WTC #5 (the little building between the two towers). She made it home the next day. Her friends was shaking and in tears when speaking to her.

We seen the smoke from my office and I remember driving home that night and passing the Quick Check parking lot that was full of cars of those who could not get back to NY to get home. They had the Outerbridge closed. They spent the night in that parking lot. There was much debate on how long to let the cars sit in the Park and Rides and train stations waiting to see if the owners returned.

So sad to remember. Too sad not to forget.

My thoughts and prayers are with any and all CruiseCritic.com members, employees, posters, etc. whose families or friends were touched by the tragedies of Sept. 11. Peace and blessings to you all.

I agree.

But, for another view of September 11 www.loosechange911.com

was our government atleast partly responsible for 9/11?

Ask questions. Demand answers.

Archived