Off Carnival Sensation....questions??

david08

Well, i can tell you that the Sensation HAS NOT gone through the complete upgrade and still has the old TV sets....if you pull it out though, im sure you could plug something in....

Hopefully someone will have more knowledge!

We're leaving for the airport in a few minutes! yay!

I'm going to take loads of pics, and post a fabulous review...

Happpy sailing! mrs. Smitty 273

Hope you have a wonderful trip and got back safe!!!! I'm getting ansty to see your review and pictures and anything else you're willing to add!

:confused: Hope someone can give me some advice...

I have booked E183 - inside upper/lower. I would like to get a free upgrade(of course!). When do you request this? How?

I didn't realize what I was doing at the time. I know it is my fault for not knowing any better, but hope to get some sort of upgrade.

Thanks for any advice!

:confused: Hope someone can give me some advice...

I have booked E183 - inside upper/lower. I would like to get a free upgrade(of course!). When do you request this? How?

I didn't realize what I was doing at the time. I know it is my fault for not knowing any better' date=' but hope to get some sort of upgrade.

Thanks for any advice![/quote']

Sharon - when is your cruise? Ive gotten two upgrades already just by periodically checking the carnival website for price changes(well, actually I was offered the upgrades but chose the discount instead). Im not even within the 60-day final payment range but I hear that is the time to REALLY keep an eye on the prices (and upgrade availability).

Now, the way it was explained to me is.....upgrades from inside cabin to oceanview or balcony cabin NEVER happen, but rather only from a lower deck to a higher deck within the same category (i.e. inside-to-inside, oceanview-to-oceanvie, etc). Since you already have the "highest" deck available for an inside cabin, your best bet would be to watch the prices on the oceanview cabins and compare them to the price you've already paid. If its the same then you can change your cabin, if its lower then you can change your room AND get a discount (or an On Board Credit), if its more you'd have to pay the difference but would be able to get a "better" cabin.

Hope This Help :-)

Archived