NEW class of Suites coming to CONQUEST class ships!

Tom-n-Cheryl

Maybe I missed it, but when does she come out of drydock? Though I'm not happy about losing access to the bridge wings, I would like to see some pictures of what this is going to look like. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how they are doing this, since the fronts of the decks slope diagonally up/aft.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I booked one of these for our 4/15/09 sailing on the Liberty. I had lots of questions and my PVP has been outstanding trying to get them answered but information is limited still. I'm looking forward to first-hand reports from these rooms. I should be getting some photos from the head purser in the next few days.

Well, I booked one of these for our 4/15/09 sailing on the Liberty. I had lots of questions and my PVP has been outstanding trying to get them answered but information is limited still. I'm looking forward to first-hand reports from these rooms. I should be getting some photos from the head purser in the next few days.

GREAT! Looking forward to first hand reports - and the PHOTOS too!!!

Tom

The news from the Chief Purser onboard is that the new deluxe suites are not completed yet (I guess they keep working on them even though the ship is out of dry dock). No photos from inside just yet. Here's one from dry dock courtesy of CC member lovelights.

LibDryDock.jpg.9819e90b33ceccf1d21dcc35949911e2.jpg

The news from the Chief Purser onboard is that the new deluxe suites are not completed yet (I guess they keep working on them even though the ship is out of dry dock). No photos from inside just yet. Here's one from dry dock courtesy of CC member lovelights.

Not yet completed.... like that's a surprise when virtually ANY ship from ANY line leaves a major drydock... :rolleyes: (Nezmo - I am not being sarcastic to you, rather to my lack of surprise that it's not complete)!!!

Tom

Deluxe Penthouse Suites

The Conquest-class ships will have a new category added to them over time. The “SS” category will consist of two Deluxe Penthouse Suites. The Carnival Liberty is the first of the Conquest-class ships to have this new category added and will be for sale at the end of September. Following drydock of the Carnival Liberty in October, the two Deluxe Penthouse Suites will be incorporated into the ship’s forward section on Lido Deck 9. The Suites will be available for occupancy on the 11/01/08 cruise.

Tom

Not yet completed.... like that's a surprise when virtually ANY ship from ANY line leaves a major drydock... :rolleyes: (Nezmo - I am not being sarcastic to you, rather to my lack of surprise that it's not complete)!!!

Tom

According to your very first post, they were slated to be available until the First of Nov, so they might just be right on schedule. Guess we will know in 10 days or so.

According to your very first post, they were slated to be available until the First of Nov, so they might just be right on schedule. Guess we will know in 10 days or so.

Right you are (I lose track after "x" number of posts/days)!!!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived