Tell me about the Aqua Spa

Breezey

Unfortunately the search link is not working so....

Can you please tell me about the pool options, added costs, and cafe.

Thank you.

Does anyone have pricing, spa menu etc ? The Manage My Reservation section has brief outline of spa treatments but no details or $

Anyone back from a recent cruise have any idea.

Thanks

Carole

Unfortunately, I do not have a recent spa menu, but I can tell you a little bit about the services. The spa itself is fairly typical of what you would find on land or on other ships. They offer massages, facials, pedicures, manicures, etc. The whole spa, at least on the M-class ships, is wonderful. The thalossotherapy pool is wonderful and is offered at no additional cost. They also offer the Aquaspa Cafe which has light, low-cal, low-fat offerings. The food is delicious (it is run by the staff from the specialty restaurant)-- it makes for a wonderful meal or snack. There is no additional cost for the food either.

I hope you take advantage of the spa area-- it's one of my favorite things about Celebrity!

Unfortunately, I do not have a recent spa menu, but I can tell you a little bit about the services. The spa itself is fairly typical of what you would find on land or on other ships. They offer massages, facials, pedicures, manicures, etc. The whole spa, at least on the M-class ships, is wonderful. The thalossotherapy pool is wonderful and is offered at no additional cost. They also offer the Aquaspa Cafe which has light, low-cal, low-fat offerings. The food is delicious (it is run by the staff from the specialty restaurant)-- it makes for a wonderful meal or snack. There is no additional cost for the food either.

I hope you take advantage of the spa area-- it's one of my favorite things about Celebrity!

Thanks! At last a response. I absolutely will take advantage...cannot wait.

We have lunch in the spa every day..it is delicious and fresh..laid on ice and replaced plate by plate as it is taken.The soup is always cold soup.There are tea/coffee machines for you to use .There is a hot food choice available but this takes 20 mins to arrive from order.

There are usually only a couple of main dish choices and a couple of puddings too but you can take another plate if you need to...we enjoy choosing from this menu at lunch time because it leaves you with more of an appetite for dinner.

My husband uses the T pool but if there is a sauna he has never been in it??? the showers are at the side of the pool and the changing rooms etc are there too.

In the area there are also wooden steamer type chairs (which always seem to be very popular and reserved early) ..some are placed to look out to sea and others surround the pool itself.

sauna and shower area that is available in the area of the T-pool. We are sailing on the Constellation.

There are several individual teak-floored stall showers with shampoo, shower gel, towels and lockers available. There is a sauna that probably would seat about 6. If you like to "spread out" while getting ready, this is a great place for showering and dressing.

There is a steam available, but it is an extra charge.

for telling us what is available for the shower and steam. It could come in handy being we have to be ready for dinner at 6:15 this cruise. We normally never eat before at least 7 or late seatting at 8-8:30.

I don't know how I'll ever be ready for dinner by

6:15???

And, on port days that's going to NOT happen - I guess we'll order dinner in from the menu and eat on the balcony :)

thanks for letting us know about this

Archived