Princess - Coral - trip insurance

brandygirlo

We purchased trip insurance through Princess cruise lines. If they arrange our airfare and the only flight that arrives in Ft. launderdale from our departure city is at noon with the cruise leaving at 5:00 p.m. is that enough time to make it to the ship? I am concerned because of the common delays anymore with flights? Will Princess possibly fly us out the day before and pay for hotel for the overnight stay? If we request this, is it on our dime?

We purchased trip insurance through Princess cruise lines. If they arrange our airfare and the only flight that arrives in Ft. launderdale from our departure city is at noon with the cruise leaving at 5:00 p.m. is that enough time to make it to the ship? I am concerned because of the common delays anymore with flights? Will Princess possibly fly us out the day before and pay for hotel for the overnight stay? If we request this, is it on our dime?

Frankly I would not book Princess air but do it on your own. Please come in a day ahead of time. What with flights and airlines now, also mechnical problems, weather related problems. For your piece of mind pick your own air and come in a day ahead of time. Now as for hotels in Ft. lauderdale just go to the North America Homeports forum, scroll to East Coast Departures, then Florida hotels there is tons and tons of info on hotels.

marilyn

Archived