Alaska 2006

swindy

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted to another thread that I got the first few months of the 2006 schedule while on the Wind a week ago. I know they are going back to China and Japan in 2006 on the Shadow, if they follow the 2004 pattern, they will reposition from Japan to Alaska. When I asked the cruise consultant about Alaska, she thought they would go back, but for a shorter period of time, probably not until June.

I'llBeCruisin'

Thanks very much for the info.

Is it possible for you to copy and paste the 2006 itineraries that you already have.

We were on the Shadow last month and they weren't available then.

Much appreciated

I wish I could post them, but I didn't bring them back with me. Here is what I remember: The Whisper will mostly be in the Caribbean, the Shadow will be in Australia going up the West coast (we booked thie one from Sydney to Fremantle) and over to the far east. I think its the Wind that will spend some time with some Dubai to Dubai cruises that looked interesting and I don't remember the Cloud's itineary. Probably because it was nothing new. Sorry! I thought they would be posted by the time I got back. If you have a specific place in mind, let me know and I'll see if I can remember it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

If u call them and have a particular destination/time in mind in 2006 they will be able to pull up the info and tell you what they're expecting the itinerary to be. I did that Fri. and followed up today in order to plan a Panama Canal cruise that they'll be doing in March 2006, they were able to give me the entire "proposed "itinerary for the 10 day cruise. We now have a pre booking for that cruise and once prices are avail( any day now they say-we can then make our booking)

Archived