Island Experience + Rhythm tour no reviews.

stello

I am looking for reviews on the Serenity island experience in Antigua and the Rhythm Discovery tour in St. Lucia. They are $30 and $35. Looks quite good, but there's only two of us and they are offering up to 4 people free. I am trying to find some kind of review on them. Not skeptical but it would be kind of assuring to get a comment. I've started asking for "joiners" on Carnival Victory forum.

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for reviews on the Serenity island experience in Antigua and the Rhythm Discovery tour in St. Lucia. They are $30 and $35. Looks quite good, but there's only two of us and they are offering up to 4 people free. I am trying to find some kind of review on them. Not skeptical but it would be kind of assuring to get a comment. I've started asking for "joiners" on Carnival Victory forum.

The Rhythm Discovery tour is new and when we contacted serenity a week ago they said they were going to have pics added to the site in 2 weeks. I would start watching the board around mid-October as the earliest to see any reviews. Overall there have been some really good reviews of serenity on here so I have high hopes...:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can tell you that we used Serenity Tours in St. Lucia, my girlfriend and I did a private tour and it was awesome!! I have been on about 15 cruises and Serenity is the best tour company I have ever used. I highly recommend them!!

I totally agree with you. We just returned from a great cruise and St. Lucia / Antigua was the best. Very good service from Serenity on both Islands. Sean Beazer is quite a friendly guy. Sherma is the consumate host, a real darling. I highly recommend their tours and services to everyone. If you use them in Anitgua, say hi to Sean from Stella. You can get Serenity at 1 866 766 0794 toll free and www. serenitytours.net

Archived