Booking Dawn Excursions

uneamie

I have several questions...:confused:

Before I call NCL to take care of early booking on our excursions, does anyone know if on the 11 day Caribbean cruise they replaced Grenada or are they going to keep this port on the itinerary?

When booking excursions, do they need your credit card now or do they wait till after your cruise to add them to your bill?

Will they send an email confirmation if you book by phone?

We really do not want to wait till we get on the ship to booked them. Many of the popular ones go fast.

Thanks for you help. :)

I booked my excursions by fax and received an e-mail confirmation and a fax confirmation. They dont bill your visa, they add this amount to your onboard card .

We were worried about the favourite excursions booking up, so we booked last month for our Dawn cruise November 18th.

Apparently you can cancel your excursion, penalty free, up to 24hrs before the scheduled excursion.

I booked my excursions by fax and received an e-mail confirmation and a fax confirmation. They dont bill your visa, they add this amount to your onboard card .

We were worried about the favourite excursions booking up, so we booked last month for our Dawn cruise November 18th.

Apparently you can cancel your excursion, penalty free, up to 24hrs before the scheduled excursion.

Thanks johnslig...;)

I checked with the NCL site and you can cancel within "48" hours of reaching the port, not 24. Does not seem like a lot of time to cancel does it? Hmmm!

Uneamie - We are on this cruise leaving Nov 7. (Only 7 days to go!!) NCL has told us that Grenada has now been restored to the Dawn's itinerary BUT they are keeping St Vincent as a back up - just in case! I'll post on our return and let you know.

I think I picked up on our Roll Call board that some senior NCL staff are visiting Grenada on 1 November to assess the situation. There may be some news after this.

Enjoy your cruise.

Uneamie - We are on this cruise leaving Nov 7. (Only 7 days to go!!) NCL has told us that Grenada has now been restored to the Dawn's itinerary BUT they are keeping St Vincent as a back up - just in case! I'll post on our return and let you know.

I think I picked up on our Roll Call board that some senior NCL staff are visiting Grenada on 1 November to assess the situation. There may be some news after this.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks MalkyM...please do let us know when you return. Also, let us know if the excursions you pick for this cruise were good or not...that's if you do any of the ship excursions. :)

Archived