Re: OBC for Nov 1st Sailing Confused ???

skings

:confused: :confused: Hello, we are on the Liberty 11/1 and I called regarding the price drop. Carnival was wonderful they said I would receive an "on board credit" Well, last night I was reviewing my E-Docs and noticed that they posted the $100 as a cost of cruise reduction on total price. We have already paid for the cruise at the higher rate. Called Carnival and was told we would see the $94.00 as onboard credit when we set up Sign and Sail. Anyone one else with this scenerio. I will bring my original statement showing "paid in full" for higher amount. Thanks for any help.

skings

That is strange, my OBC showed up instantly for our sailing.

One thing I did want to let you know...the cabin number you listed in your other thread, is now available. Is it still showing on your reservation page?? Or did you upgrade or change cabin numbers?

:confused: Okay just talked to Carnival and for the 3rd time they said I would not see the onboard credit until we sail and I set up my Sign and Sail card. The young man did get a little huffy with me, but I told him that other people on this sailing saw their OBC on their E-Docs and he reiterated, "Mame you will receive it on you Sign and Sail when you board" Guess he told me. I intend to bring my original paperwork just in case.:rolleyes:

Hi Ontario Traveller, On our bill there is "0" listed for credits. The first thing is Cruise Rate $399.00 (we paid $449.00, then Vacation Protection $99.00 (the same) Gov't Fees and Taxes $55.10 (more than the original which was $104.96 and this cruise rate is less) Fuel Supplement $63.00(the same) BookingCharge/Credit -- Total $0. (The Same) New total $610.10 ($663.48) 2 people $1232.20 (original paid amount $1326.96:confused:

We also requested OBC for our Nov. 15th sailing on the Liberty. Our documents now show the lower cruise rate but no OBC. Guess we'll wait a few days and see if it show up and if not do the same as others here and take our original invoice along with the new one. Hope we get this - I've sailed quite a few times in the past but this is the first time requesting OBC.

When did you call?

I called and got OBC yesterday.

Last night and this morning my account showed the same as yours, lower rates but no credit.

I just checked again and the credit is showing now after "charges/credits".

If you called over the weekend it may take a little while before it shows up on Monday.

:confused: Okay just talked to Carnival and for the 3rd time they said I would not see the onboard credit until we sail and I set up my Sign and Sail card. The young man did get a little huffy with me, but I told him that other people on this sailing saw their OBC on their E-Docs and he reiterated, "Mame you will receive it on you Sign and Sail when you board" Guess he told me. I intend to bring my original paperwork just in case.:rolleyes:

call again and maybe you will get someone a little bit nicer ;) i have had some not want to send me an email and some that will... sure dont hurt to ask.. and then print them and definitely take them with you.

;) :) :cool: Okay thanks to you all for the support. Just checked my E-Docs and credit has now posted!!!!! Wow makes me feel real good about this cruise. Glad to not be onshore for this election, but I did apply for absentee ballot.

Archived