Harley-Davidson Store?

tmcraine

Can anyone tell me if Cabo or Puerto Vallarta has a Harley-Davidson Store and where it's located? Thanks!

Referece this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=630512

You will be able to find/buy Harley-Davidson Puerto Vallarta "stuff" but it will not come from an official Harley-Davidson Store and that makes a big difference to a collector.

Enjoy!

There is a Harley store in the mall in Cabo. They even have a couple of Harley's for rent I believe. It's right next door to the liquor store "La Europa" which is a pretty good place to buy Tequila. Not as cheap as WalMart, Costco, CCC, City Club, or Soriana's but it's probably within a dollar or two which makes the convenience worth it. It's where we shop because of the large selection.

There is a Harley store in the mall in Cabo. They even have a couple of Harley's for rent I believe. It's right next door to the liquor store "La Europa" which is a pretty good place to buy Tequila. Not as cheap as WalMart, Costco, CCC, City Club, or Soriana's but it's probably within a dollar or two which makes the convenience worth it. It's where we shop because of the large selection.

Would you happen to know the name of the mall the liquor store is next to and do they sell wine?

Guess I should have clarified a little better. The liquor store and the Harley Davidson store are side by side inside the Mall. The mall (Cabo's only indoor type, 2 story mall) is very easy to find. Right on the main drag, just past the Hard Rock Cafe. Househunter gave great directions in the prior post. However; Sandy - if the mall were right in the middle of the marina, it would be pretty wet, plus where would they put all the boats (sorry, couldn't resist).

Archived