Glory or Liberty

cruzebunny

I have been on the Glory and it was great. I am going on the Libery in December so I dont know yet. But I think I would look at the itineraries and choose that way. I think the ships are pretty similiar from what I have seen.

I have a 16-year-old son, as well as a 22-year-old. We have been on both ships and they are very similar. As far as the activities, it all depends on the director for that particular age group. I know my 16-year-old said out of all of the cruises he has been on they had one of the best on the Liberty this summer, the girl really got them involved in a lot of activities/contests. Plus, he met a lot of kids his age on the ship at the beginning and they continued to hang around throughout the week. Really I don't think you can go wrong with either ship. Check out the itinerary, and also what port you might want to leave from.

Liberty is newer but we loved sailing out of Orlando (Port Canaveral). I would look at itinerary and cost of airfare, etc. as well. I would perceive that a teenager would enjoy more ports (don't know that) but if the Glory itinerary is eastern, there is a signficant amount of at sea time. The date in which you are going is high season and will have tons of teenagers, so the sea days may be a good thing for your son.

Enjoy!

Archived