le bistro menu

lpglarry

anyone have copy of a menu, i'l be on ncl dream in 3 weeks thanks larry

Hi -

We were on the Majesty for the 9/20 sailing and had a delicious dinner in Le Bistro on the first evening out. Between the two of us, this is what we had and enjoyed every morsel.... By the way, you can have as many appetizers as you wish (after two each they kept offering us more).

Cream of Mushroom Soup - served in bread

Scallops

Onion Soup - this was absolutely wonderful

Mussels in a cream sauce

Chateau for two served with brussel sprouts, carrots and something else (can't remember at the moment. Tender steak, mouthwatering....

Crepe Suzettes

Le Bistro is certainly worth the surcharge. They discounted the dinner the first night out and then we were given a 1/2 price coupon by a fellow cruise critic member. This great dinner was only $15 extra and well worth it!

Enjoy.

I found it here. I dont know if it's up to date:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560294273AFrLxC

Some things the same others different so don't get your heart set on one thing....why not just be surprised? There will be something good, for sure!

Like Ronni says, BTW we were on the Majesty together:), Le Bistro is worth every penny and we ate there twice as well. The fois gras appetizer found its way to me twice, as well as the scallops. Not only can you have as many appetizers as you want, that also goes for desserts. Couldn't decide between the beef (melt in your mouth yummy) and the boullabaisse so the waiter said I'll bring you both. Good thing I asked for a small bowl (which wasn't small) because I didn't care for it, neither did DH so maybe steer clear of it.

Archived