Aft cabins - cat. AF - on the Pearl

Robkat

We will be in 11156 on our Jan cruise.

Hey tiggerfan. We will be in that exact cabin on the cruise before you. Have you been able to get any pics of that specific mini-suite?

We also originally booked a BD guarantee, but when the prices came down, we switched to this cabin because we loved the aft romance suite from our first cruise. I'm sure its not as big as the AD (romance) suite, but still looking forward to being aft. Last year we had a BA mid-ship, which was ok, but cabin was pretty small and didn't love being mid-ship. Mid-ship is great for people who may get seasick, but when you look to your left and right and see all those balconies on both sides of you, makes you feel small. Aft makes it feel more intimate, along, of course, with all the other aft amenities, such as no wind, great view, sound of wake, etc., which has been discussed to death on the boards here. :rolleyes:

In any case, being that I am such an "info freak", if you have any more info or pics on this cabin, please pass it my way. If this board's search engine would be working, I wouldn't bother you. If all is well, maybe we will leave you a little gift in the cabin, that is, if the steward doesn's keep it for him/herself... lol :D

Hi Cruiser!

We'll be just about below you on that same sailing, in 10168 (aft BA). We're looking forward to it already!!

And I have 10168 on 6/28/09 to alasksa. I will be interested in your findings of the cabin and request that you are careful in there since I already feel I own it! :D

jean

Archived