Any Ideas on what to do in St.Kitts??

findwaldo

Royston's web site now says full day tours are $80 per person. He was unavailable the day we'll be in port but responded quickly and suggested another gentleman named Ashton. Our tour will be private, plenty of time at Brimstone & Romney then what ever else he thinks we would like to see. ( we're not beach people) Includes lunch and drinks on board. $60 per person, as long as we like up to 9 hours. If we had 4 people it would be $40 per person for the day. Royston has arranged everything and e-mailed back quickly answering all my questions. Our tour will be Nov 29. will let you all know how the tour is after we return.

How did your day on St. Kitts go? Would you recommend Royston for a couple in their late 30s?

I'm at a loss for this island. We'll be there in late April.

We don't snorkel & spending a day on a beach w/o a pool, palapa, dressing rooms, etc., doesn't do it for us. We'd like to see several things - does anyone recommend renting their own transportation?

What mustsees are there for a first timer?

Thanks so much!

We took a taxi to Cockleshell beach $26 for the two of us. Beach chair was $6 and lunch was $14 enough for the two of us. The snorkeling on the left side of the beach is pretty good. I found a rock there that had at least 30 spiny lobsters on it. This was in December 2008. Taxi back to the port was $6 each as we shared the taxi with another family.

Archived