Favorite Carnival Dish???

crosj

Count me as the 3rd who doesnt care for that melting chocolate cake. Now, I have always liked the lobster, but my favorite was the fried soft shell crab! Yum!:p

Which ship did you get the fried soft shell crab???? I haven't had one of those since I lived on the Eastern Shore of Maryland..... mmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

And I didn't care of the chocolate melting cake either..... but then again, I'm not a chocolate fan.

I am an oddball, I guess, but my favorite dinner dish, both before and after the menu change, is the black bean burritos. OMG they are so delicious, I would order them every night if I could. I used to love the Tilapia on the first night, but they changed it up and it's not nearly as good now the way it's prepared.

Love The Pumpkin Soup and Bitter n Blanc. I wish i could find the recipe for bitter n blanc. I did make the chocolate melting cake and it came out good but i really want to have the bitter n blanc at home.

Let's see, my favs were. . .the terriyaki short ribs, Bitter n Blanc (bread pudding), cheeseburgers (awesome!), and fries. :) The warm choc melting cake w/vanilla ice cream was also good but I'm not real big on chocolate. I can't wait to try the fish & chips on the Valor in a few weeks! :D

Archived