What are the AD suites (romance suites) like on NCL

jaw62901

We are currently booked in an AE suite (penthouse) on the NCL-Star 1/10/09 cruise and since this is for our belated anniversory we were wondering what the difference is between the AE penthouse suite and the AD romance suite.

We are currently booked in an AE suite (penthouse) on the NCL-Star 1/10/09 cruise and since this is for our belated anniversory we were wondering what the difference is between the AE penthouse suite and the AD romance suite.

Checking the deck and room configuration I'd say the actual cabin AE is 290 sq.ft. 78 sq ft balcony . AD is shown as 288 sq ft - balcony 87 sq ft

The cabins look identical - and other than the AD being on a higher deck I cannot see the benefit of changing cabins at all - especially if you have one of the corner AE's with the wrap around balcony - nice.

Larger balcony, higher floor. I have stayed in an AE and a AD, I really like the extra space on the AD balcony (the two chair/recliners will fit perfectly side by side on an AD, they need to be angled somewhat on the AE).

That being said, if you can think of a better way to spend the cost difference I would just stick with what you have. :)

Larger balcony, higher floor. I have stayed in an AE and a AD, I really like the extra space on the AD balcony (the two chair/recliners will fit perfectly side by side on an AD, they need to be angled somewhat on the AE).

That being said, if you can think of a better way to spend the cost difference I would just stick with what you have. :)

That was what I was thinking.

Archived