Non disco dancing on AOS

On all of our cruises, the band has played a variety of music--you can dance any way you wish to it!

Now, if you're thinking about "ballroom" dancing--there are a few combos at times that will play suitable music for that--but it's usually in the Centrum or other large public area where that occurs. Folks will just start dancing there!

I used to go on so many cruises and each lounge had a different kind of music. You had so many opportunities to dance. Are you telling me that there is no lounge where couples can just go and be romantic???? and dance to a fox trot or such???:eek:

I complain about the rap/hip hop music. Disco would be an improvement, for sure. Some DJs refuse to vary from the rap/hip hop type of music; others are more congenial and will try to please everyone. By far the best DJ I ever had was DJ Conrad on the Vision last November.

You won't find ballroom dancing in the disco, though. That would be in a lounge or the centrum with a live band. For the Adventure, there will be some sort of music being played in the Viking Crown area, and perhaps some nights in the lounge where they do karaoke.

Archived