Silly Question - What sweeteners are onboard?

vlpronj

It may seem silly, but my wife is wondering if Splenda is available on Sovereign of the Seas?
iT is in the windjammeer and most times in the dining room. I always carry some because I use both stevia and splenda. Stevia is my first choice but it does not dissolve as easily in cold liquids.

Can't say for the Sovereign but we just got off Freedom and Splenda was available anywhere there was tea (dining room, Windjammer, Chops, Portofino, Cafe Promedade). I asked for tea in Johnny Rockets but they said they didn't have tea so I had to go with a soda so I honestly didn't look for Splenda there.

blue and yellow packets...have never seen pink ones on rccl...for one week it's ok...pink is my favorite but i deal with it for one week...or you can certainly bring your own from home...should be no biggie...

If you don't see Splenda, just ask for it -- for some reason, on most of the RCCL ships, they keep it hidden - but it's always available.

On Independence it was freely available at all self service outlets, in the MDR, and came in the pots delivered with room service :)

Archived