Military Appreciation ...Discount

Checkmate1955

I booked a cruise 6 weeks ago for 2009... I found out recently that I am eligble for the Military Appreciation Discount but I have not contacted NCL to process the necessary paper work .. in my case .. my DD 214 .. discharge papers from the Air Force...

Today, I was reading my booking information that I received by email... It states that the Military Appreciation documentation must be submitted withing 7 days of booking..

I have just today located my DD214... Is it too late to apply? it is 7 months to my cruise...

For me I found out about the discount right before I booked, but I couldn't find my DD-214 so I had to send away for a new one, it took a couple of weeks to get it and then I called my PCC and faxed it to her. received a very nice discount, thank you NCL.

Well, we both have copies of our DD214s. But we sail in less than 6 weeks. Probably too late.

It will be our first time on NCL (after about a dozen cruises on other lines).

And guess what..cruising is better than working ;).

Try anyway!!! We sail in 3 weeks and booked 1 year ago. I just asked about the discount this week and got it. Since final payment has been made, they said they would credit my charge card. We also got it for the cruise that we booked last September for next year.

Archived