home from Imagination!

ommax2

And we had a great time...

loved loved loved Karl with a K and the "fun squad" especially Greg and Rolondo the crazy Brazillian!

We did lots of games and ship activities, the food was fine, entertainment good...we really liked Michael Macy(comedian).

Had lots of fun, and really no problems...

We did Key West, Coz...and they were fun.

Any questions we would be happy to answer~

Mary Anne

Hi ya'll...in Key West, we shopped and did a train tour(don't recommend) but one couple at our dinner table did the Pub Crawl and had a blast...we should have...just to watch the fun of it :) Previous trip we did Butterfly Place and Southernmost Point...fun, we had kids with us :) this time we did not!

In Coz we shopped(LOL) and did the Senor Frogs Carlos and Charlies thing! Had a blast...on a previous trip had done Paradise Beach...loved it.

Hope to write a review soon...

Mary Anne

So glad you had a great trip! We leave on the first part of our B2B on Nov 3rd!!! How was the new serenity section? I am looking forward to that, no kids for us this time around as well! on the 2nd part of the B2B we have a sister inlaw and nieces and nephews joining us.

We LOVE Irish Kevins in key West , We go to Key West often so just to be there from 7a-2pm on the cruise does not give any time to do it justice, so we plan on sleeping in, having a nice breakfast and going to Irish Kevins for some entertainment then back to the ship.

We booked Nachi Cochum for Cozumel, we are looking forward to that for sure! Last time we did Mr Sanchos and had a great tiime! then the rest of the eveing will be spent in town and some tequilla shopping then back on the ship by 10pm:0 Well that's our plan and we're stickin to it LOL! Ha ha

The last cruise we were soooo disappointed with the tiny lobsters on lobster night, heck the shrimp they give you with it is almost as big as the lobster tails there were giving out.......hope that has improved.....has it???? All in all we love the ship and the ports thats why we keep doing it!

sorry to dissapoint...but yep...itty bitty lobster tail...ahhh, such is life...I ordered 2..:)

I also enjoyed the serenity deck...no kids after day one(got ran off)...but very busy!!!! Hard to grab a chair for even a minute or two!

;)

Mary Anne

As far as the Key West train tour-Did you catch the tour within walking distance or did you have to take transportation to get on the train? Would you recommend it for a family with small children?

At Cozomel, are there beaches in walking distance to the ship because we do not want to take our carseats?

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and thanks for the response!

For those big drinkers out there looking for a good excursion in Key West.....I would do the Pub Crawl. I did this on my last cruise in September and it was a blast. Captain Ron is your bar tour guide and he's a blast! We did about 5 bars, with a free drink at each bar, definately get the high octane (orange cream) slush at the monkey saloon. They offer a $10 drink that you get to keep the sippy cup and it's great to bring back to make your own drinks on the ship. also refills at the monkey saloon are only $7 with your cup! I'm taking mine back this march! LOL! You also get a free t-shirt! well worth the $40 some dollars cause each drink at the bars we went too were about $7 each and ours were included in our price

As far as the Key West train tour-Did you catch the tour within walking distance or did you have to take transportation to get on the train? Would you recommend it for a family with small children?[Nah, not a good thing with Kids...tooo longgggggg....I would do the Butterfly House and Southernmost Point with Kids...also, no one can walk off the pier, it is an active naval station, so all take the train tour trains into town...

At Cozomel, are there beaches in walking distance to the ship because we do not want to take our carseats? Unsure really, when we did this with our 3 and 5 year olds...we did not take car seats on our shore excursions, we did do taxis with them...not ideal, but not that horrible...we adopted them from Korea and they had never ridden in car seats before coming home to the USA(and the traffic in Coz was NOTHING compared to the craziness of taxis in Seoul with our new babies!) We did LOVE paradise beach with the kids..:)

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and thanks for the response!

Have a great trip~!

Mary Anne

Hi ommax --

I may be mistaken, but I could swear I saw a Carnival ship docked at the pier that fronts Mallory Square. Passengers came and went freely without having to catch the train. (This based on a land vacation in Key West a fews years ago.)

Also, for others, there is one of the trains/trolleys that allow on and off, not just one long ride. You can catch it right brhind Mallory Square.

Archived