Day passes for Mexican Riviera hotels?????

Greselda

I have searched for this thread, but no luck, so here goes. Has anyone used hotels in Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta for a day while in port with a "day pass??"

Thanks for your input!

Rick and Janine

I have searched for this thread, but no luck, so here goes. Has anyone used hotels in Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta for a day while in port with a "day pass??"

Thanks for your input!

Rick and Janine

You can pretty much go to any hotel in Mexico and use their facilities as long as you order food or drinks..........

Google the hotel and find their website, and then email the reservations person and ask how much the day use fee is.

I did that for my upcoming La Paz port stop and got an answer immediately, but they told me that it will be complimentary, when I asked for the price. I plan on bringing that email with me, lol.

Thanks for your answers, but the one problem I have is I don't know the names of the hotels??:confused: I guess I could google hotels near each port and try asking them.

Thanks again!

Rick and Janine

Check out the posts for the Krystal Hotel in PV. It's only about a 3 block walk and if you show your Sign & Sail card to the guard at the back gate, he'll let you in for free. It's a huge, beautiful pool with a swim up bar.

Cheryl

Greselda,

Last April when we were in Puerto Vallarta we just took a quick cab ride

to the Westin Resort and Spa which happens to have a beach club called Nikki Beach.

We basically just walked up to the "door man" stationed outside the hotel, signed in and walked up to the bar on the grounds and said we wanted

to use the facilities for the day. We were not charged the admission that

we heard you had to pay for the beach club (which was suppose to be somthing like $25 per person). The bartender just told us to buy a few drinks/food and make ourselves at home.

It is a beautiful resort with lush grounds with stunning pools. We just walked

around the pools (I think there are maybe 3 -5) until we found one we liked, put our things on the nice cushioned lounge chairs and made ourselves at

home for 4 hours. All we did was buy some foo foo drinks....the mango

colada's are yummy. I think it may have cost us something like $25 including a tip for our waiter. It was fantastic and relaxing day......

Jodi

Archived