Suites on Celebrity

sjkabak

My wife and I are booked in a sky suite for December 6th sailing of the Mercury. We have stayed in wsuites before on Celebrity and have always found them to be spectacular. However, I have been asking a few questions to Celebrity that I have been able to get complete answers on. When they upgraded some of their cabins to be concierge class, they added some very cool amenities to those cabins. Among them was a pillow top mattress and a pillow menu. I have not been able to find anywhere on any site that says that these amenities were also extended to the suites. You would assume that when they add amenities it would be for all categories above the CC cabins, but I am not sure. Has anyone sailed in a Celebrity suite since the addition of the CC cabins and noticed these new amenities?

Steven

Steven, If you are booked in a Sky Suite on Century, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. If there is something you want, simply ask your butler. He will get it for you. Want more pillows- ask. Want a different mattress - ask. Don't like the canapees - ask for something different. Your butler will do everything he can to make your cruise as enjoyable as possible. Simply ask for anything you want.

IMHO, Sky Suites have it all over CC suites. It's not even close to being the same other than the square footage on the SS is similar to the CC. BUT, the verandas on the Sky Suites are AWESOME. There's enough room for 2 lounge chairs, a table and 2 regular chairs.

We were on Century's sister ship Galaxy just last month. We had a SS and it was WONDERFUL!!!! We had breakfast on the veranda 3-4 times and we hosted a samll wine and cheese for some of our CC friends. It was GREAT!

Roy

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

We are booked into the RS 1037 on Galaxy for a caribbean cruies next year. We are beginning to be concerned as I have heard that those in RS do not even get as good amenities as CC or Sky Suite!

We are paying a fortune for a very special occasion so this is a big concern.

Any advice would be really appreciated

• 3 months later...

Archived