Indoor or covered pool on Orchestra?

mimicsr

The Fantasia which is due her maiden voyage in December will be the first MSC ship to have a magrodome to cover one of the pools. I presume the Splendido will too. None of the other MSC ships have indoor or covered pools to my knowledge.

They are usually filled with sea water and the pools oin the ships I've been on, are not heated either, so are fine to use when the weather us hot, but too cold to use when they are sailing in cooler temperatures

Thank you, AmoMondo, for the quick reply. This definitely helps us decide which cruise to take in January, as we like to relax in the solarium, no matter what the weather outside. Thanks again.

If it is just a covered solarium you are looking for , then they do have them. Orchestra looks like it has 2 at the stern on the sports deck (from a cursory glance at the deck plans) On the Lirica there was one (also at the front and was a lovely peacefull room between the Sauna/Steam Room and the gym that rarely got used but was lovely to relax in

Oh that sounds just what I need right now!!! Not long to our first cruise now.....

Getting somewhat excited!!!!!!!:)

How lovely to be getting a bit of caribbean sunshine before Christmas, especially as we appear to have bypassed autumn here in the UK and gone straight to winter.

Hope you have a fantastic time

Archived