Massages at Krystal in PV?

vivalv66

We were on Randi's Happy Horses and there was a couple from the Diamond who said they had massages, and I am going to say they were $35??? I believe they said that they just showed up, and they were the best massages they ever had. They were doing back to badk, and planned on doing it the next week. I know that he is on the board but can't remember his screen name (something about tan man in French). Hope this helps....

We had massages in the "old-town" of PV, a cute little place for $35 for an hour. We saw many places as we walked the streets for even cheaper, on ehotel even had an open-air area with mesh curtains around it right on the beach...looked nice if you were not too in to privacy. The maasage was good, though I did have a better on e on the ship (for triple the price however!) If you are used to massages in spas, the massages in these "store-front" shops are very different, more stark and primitive, but clean and trustworthy.

We had the couples massage at the spa at Krystal. $65 for the two of us for one hour-I think he gave us a price break as he had not confirmed my email reservation. The place is great and immaculate. Talk to Leo when you get to the Krystal and he will set it up for you.

Gary

I am trying to find one for him. Last time he had not checked his email and when I tried the address I had for him recently it bounced. Will post if I get it. Otherwise, walk down there early in the day (10 minute walk) and make an appointment for that day. He usually hangs around the pool area and has a sign.

Gary

We had massages in the "old-town" of PV, a cute little place for $35 for an hour. We saw many places as we walked the streets for even cheaper, on ehotel even had an open-air area with mesh curtains around it right on the beach...looked nice if you were not too in to privacy. The maasage was good, though I did have a better on e on the ship (for triple the price however!) If you are used to massages in spas, the massages in these "store-front" shops are very different, more stark and primitive, but clean and trustworthy.
alemap-

Could you email me with more info on this place that does massages on the beach? I will email PVPam if I can't get more info on the boards, but I know she is busy... We don't go on our cruise till May, but I'm trying to find a great couples massage on the beach, for a lot less than the cruise line spa! If anyone else has anymore info on a place like this (email address, how to get there, or website info), please post or email me directly (I think I'm set up to receive emails). Thank you!

Archived