Laundry Questions

wkelly5688

Bill,

Just got off the mexican riviera cruise 01NOV. it was trully FAB!

the laundry service is ongoing (if you want to pay the individual prices)

the special promo took place before the first stop at cabo, and then after the last stop at PV. it was 15bucks for wash and fold, and 20bucks, for wash and hang. no delicates and silks were allowed)

you can pack more in, if you roll the clothing. i was able to get in 10 tshirts/polo shirts...10 pairs of underwear, and 5 pairs socks (wore sandles mostly..)

Bill,

Just got off the mexican riviera cruise 01NOV. it was trully FAB!

the laundry service is ongoing (if you want to pay the individual prices)

the special promo took place before the first stop at cabo, and then after the last stop at PV. it was 15bucks for wash and fold, and 20bucks, for wash and hang. no delicates and silks were allowed)

you can pack more in, if you roll the clothing. i was able to get in 10 tshirts/polo shirts...10 pairs of underwear, and 5 pairs socks (wore sandles mostly..)

Only 25 items?

We had a couple of folks on our 19-day repo who managed to get 40+ items in that bag. (One of them was a retired sailor, though, so he should count as a professional.)

We were on the Sun Oct 13-24. They offered the $19.99 fill the bag-wash iron and fold deal. We took advantage of the first one offered about day four. HOWEVER and its a big HOWEVER...We sent two pairs of jeans, about 12 pair of socks, 12 pair underwear, gym clothes, about four shirts, and some shorts. (we had spent the weekend in San Fran before the cruise) EVERYTHING was returned in a lovely basket wrapped in tissue paper with a lovely seal which said, "cleaned, folded, and ready to wear" NOT! Everything was BLUE. :eek: I took the basket of everything except for the jeans to the reception desk since it was in the evening. They looked at me like I was from another planet. No clue what the problem was. The third person behind the desk caught on. They took our stuff and said they would take care of it. The next day we get two visitors to our cabin about an hour apart asking about picking up our blue laundry. We were sure we would never see it again. About 30 hours after the initial delivery we received a call that the front desk would be returning our laundry in a few minuts. About an hour later, someone from the front desk delivered our laundry. Yes..it was white and the correct other colors again. I don't know what is going to happen after we try to wear these clothes because I am sure they bleached and/or dry cleaned them over and over again.

We did not take advantage of the second offering about day 8 or 9. I know someone will ask so I will answer now....No, they did not take the charge off of the bill and we did not question it since we did receive the service.

Archived