Jewel Obstructed Cat G Cabin

JKHawaii

I am looking at booking a Cat G Obstructed View Cabin on the NCL Jewel, deck 8. I see that these cabins are oriented sideways instead of on end. It also appears that these cabins are handicap accessible. I know the door would be on the side of the cabin instead of the end. Aside from that, does anyone know the layout of these cabins and the impact of the cabin being handicap accessible. Are they larger or the same size as a regular oceanview?

The impact of the cabin being handicap accessible first and foremost is they should only be booked by those that need them. They are set up with more space to allow wheelchair acess to bathroom and shower. Grab bars and a raised toilet to let those who need it enjoy a cruise.

The impact of the cabin being handicap accessible first and foremost is they should only be booked by those that need them. They are set up with more space to allow wheelchair acess to bathroom and shower. Grab bars and a raised toilet to let those who need it enjoy a cruise.

Geesh! I think the opener knows that, but he/she was asking if there was more room. Actually I just was assigned the same type cabin on the Pearl, and was wondering the same thing. (Not all of these sideways cabins are designated as handicapped, by the way, mine isn't.) It does say in the description "Luxury and comfort at an affordable price" and the first line states there is a sitting area, so I'm thinking they might have a couple extra square feet.

Anyone else out there have experience with this type cabin?

Archived