Cancelled Cruises....Anyone else?

CanadianMommyof2

So my DH received a phone call from a Carnival rep saying that they are changing the Liberty's itineraries...they have cancelled our Dec. 4th 2009 Exotic Eastern Caribbean cruise! We are so disappointed :( Anyone else have their cruise cancelled or changed? Did you receive anything from Carnival? We are now trying to find another cruise that is similar, we had a group of 12 rooms going...

I have read a lot of threads that they are offering people from teh Liberty to move to the Dream or a Holland America ship.

Really! That made me smile, the Dream has the closest itinerary to the one we had booked on the Liberty. DH is going to call them back tomorrow morning, he was at work when he got the call.

I haven't heard anything about my now Liberty/formerly Pride cruise being changed. I did call my PVP and he said he couldn't see hardly anything about the cruise because Carnival was so busy switching stuff!

I'm trying to get 2 cabins adjoining like I had on the Pride but when they switched my cabins, we weren't adjoined anymore. They did give me an aft balcony for my cabin....

We had a cruise booked for February to Cabo San Lucas with 8 other couples. That cruise was cancelled. Carnival replaced the 4 night Cabo cruises with Ensenada and Catalina. We were all so bummed. We could have rebooked on the Ensenada and Catalina itinerary, but no one wanted to do it.

Archived