which port

YooperGale

Hi,

I know this has been asked and answered, bu I never have any luck with the search function. (I would appreciate clues on how to use it.)

What port does the Carnival Pride use in the LA area?

What area should I look at for hotels near this port?

Thanks,

Gale

Hi,

I know this has been asked and answered, bu I never have any luck with the search function. (I would appreciate clues on how to use it.)

What port does the Carnival Pride use in the LA area?

What area should I look at for hotels near this port?

Thanks,

Gale

It is the Long Beach Cruise Terminal - click here for more info.

There is a hotel that practically shares the same parking lot - it is the Coast Long Beach Hotel - click here. Very convienant.

Hi,

Thanks for the information. The Coast and numerous others I called are booked.

I have booked the Holiday Long Beach Downtown (1133 Atlantic Avenue).

It has a complimentary shuttle to the Carnival port (and other places within 3 miles). The room is $149.00 plus tax for four of us. I can cancel up till 6 on day of arrival.

The woman I spoke to was really helpful.

Super Shuttle from LAX will cost $17.00 a person. (I called Super Shuttle.)

Anythoughts, anyone?

Gale

I will be cruising on RCCL in April and will be making reservations with Super Shuttle. Which berth do I choose? Berth 91, 92, or 93? (These were the choices on the Super Shuttle Website) :confused:

I don't know why it would matter with the shuttle service as the berths are all in the same place, as far as I know. Even if you're driving in, you just drive past the guard booth and you'll see a sign that will list all the ships in port that day with their berth number. You'll also be able to see your ship. No matter which one, you'll drive up to that berth to drop off your passengers and baggage (those parking just drive down to the parking lot which is right there).

I will be cruising on RCCL in April and will be making reservations with Super Shuttle. Which berth do I choose? Berth 91, 92, or 93? (These were the choices on the Super Shuttle Website) :confused:

Cruise_Aerial_2.jpg

The ship facing the camera (more or less) is at pier 93. The ship right behind it (again, more or less) is at pier 92. The ship at the far right of the photo above is at pier 91.

They all use the same parking lot. Just drive in and look for your ship.

IMG_1528.jpg

The ship with its nose pointed toward the channel is at pier 93. The ship I am on (I'm right behind the camera) was were the blue ship shape is. That is pier 92. The ship with its back to the camera is at pier 91.

Archived