Wedding Announcements

liljay6915

My fiancee and I are leaving on our wedding cruise in 8 weeks and I want to know if it would be totally un PC if we sent out wedding announcements from Jamaica where we are getting married to all of are non sailing friends and family. My mom really wants to do this but I dont know if it would be like haha look at what you are missing.

And if it is OK does anyone know a good site where I can find fun tropical wedding announcements? Maybe the ones that look like passports.

Thanks

Jessie

My fiancee and I are leaving on our wedding cruise in 8 weeks and I want to know if it would be totally un PC if we sent out wedding announcements from Jamaica where we are getting married to all of are non sailing friends and family. My mom really wants to do this but I dont know if it would be like haha look at what you are missing.

And if it is OK does anyone know a good site where I can find fun tropical wedding announcements? Maybe the ones that look like passports.

Thanks

Jessie

Couples send out wedding announcements all the time, so I think it would be fine...just be careful on the wording. I found my invitations on mypersonalartist.com. They have quite a few tropical designs and you can either have them print them entirely or you can order them without the wording for you to do at home. Take a look--oh and some designs are on sale. Congrats!

Wedding announcements are typically mailed out the day after the wedding, so it's fine to do this. Don't send them to anyone who was invited to the wedding.

My only concern about mailing them from Jamaica is the amount of time they may take to reach the recipent; though I have no knowledge about the efficiency of the postal system in Jamaica.

Archived