Getting married at Villa

Has anyone been married at Villa while on a cruise? I would love to hear any information if possible or photos. That would be great!

I found a website that has a wedding package and it sounds great. Would love to hear from anyone that has gotten married while on a cruise at Villa.

My fiance and I want to get married there. Thanks for your help.

I have been on 2 cruises where people got married in Port Vila. I saw them on the ship in all their wedding gear but have no idea where they went when they left the ship to get married. On our last cruise they came back on and had their dinner in the dining room in all their beautiful wedding gear. It was lovely. They were older, both previously married, and had their kids in the wedding party. So cute.

Has anyone been married at Villa while on a cruise? I would love to hear any information if possible or photos. That would be great!

I found a website that has a wedding package and it sounds great. Would love to hear from anyone that has gotten married while on a cruise at Villa.

My fiance and I want to get married there. Thanks for your help.

On our cruise in 2006 there was a bride and groom who got married in Vila and they had their reception on board the ship.

I have no idea on how and where but I know it was done....at least 2 years ago

Good luck with your plans and Vila would be a fantastic place to marry:)

Archived