Specials & Brochures

ajdegumbia

Has anyone received any info on 2005 sailings either in the way of specials or brochures. I am platinum and haven't received anything. Just sailed for the 1st time on HAL and seem to be getting e-mails and brochures 3x a week.

Is it just me or doesn't Princess care about my level of repeat passenger.

Thanks

I got two brochures this week, but not the one with MUTS. I still don't understand how princess decides who gets what. I've been on Princess three times and I get soooo much mail from them. I love it, but I would think that a platinum would get more. We just started getting a lot of mail from HAL trying to woo us. It's the "since you've sailed with one of our cruise partners" mailing. The one that came in yesterday had amazing deals.

Has anyone received any info on 2005 sailings either in the way of specials or brochures. I am platinum and haven't received anything. Just sailed for the 1st time on HAL and seem to be getting e-mails and brochures 3x a week.Is it just me or doesn't Princess care about my level of repeat passenger.hanks

We got something in the past couple of weeks also. The e-mail with the "dash for cash" had specials listed. (We are also Platinum with #15 in 2 weeks.) Princess told me in the past it depends on when you last cruised, what type of cruises you have booked, and many other things which mailing list you are put on. You could call, guess still can, and be put on "mail everything" to me list. They do not send all mailings to all people. We are getting e-mails now from Princess after a 2 year struggle to get them to check into the problem (account marked not to send and reason given was an e-mail they'd sent at one time got returned) but not the specials like from HAL or Costa who we have never sailed with.

As for HAL we get at least one e-mail per day plus multiple letters and brochures from them. Looks like their Christmas cruises did not sell well because there are many, many specials we receive. (Princess's Christmas cruises seemed to sell very well and prices stayed hundreds higher than the same "non Holiday" cruises).

Archived