Randy's happy horses-matzalan

sebritish

You'll be able to email her by clicking on the link above.

The direct link to the website is:

http://randishappyhorses.com/

We rode with them for the first time last month and had a blast!

I can easily add my highest recommendation to all the others!

HAVE FUN!

:)

You'll be able to email her by clicking on the link above.

The direct link to the website is:

http://randishappyhorses.com/

We rode with them for the first time last month and had a blast!

I can easily add my highest recommendation to all the others!

HAVE FUN!

:)

Oops - we do email regularly and I got them mixed up.

Randi's Happy Horses was well worth the cost! Everybody was so nice and friendly and Randi let experienced riders run the horses down the beach -- something you rarely get to do anymore in the U.S. because of insurance worries.

In her riding package, you get a bus ride to a pier area, take a small boat out to an island, then have a tractor-pull ride to the ranch, get matched to horses, and then ride down to the most beautiful wide white beach I've ever seen.

The ride back is a bit dusty, but the beachfront open-air restaurant you visit is great and you get a free drink. Many people order some shrimp or other fresh grilled items. You also have the opportunity to buy one of Randi's Happy Horses t-shirts, which seemed popular.

Then the trip reverses and you arrive back at the ship SO HAPPY! I will do this same trip every time I come back to Mazatlan. Randi is formerly from San Francisco and so her English is fluent.

Reserve in advance and bring a copy of your confirmation email. Wear jeans or long jean capri's for comfort. Happy travels!

Randi's Happy Horses was well worth the cost! Everybody was so nice and friendly and Randi let experienced riders run the horses down the beach -- something you rarely get to do anymore in the U.S. because of insurance worries.

In her riding package, you get a bus ride to a pier area, take a small boat out to an island, then have a tractor-pull ride to the ranch, get matched to horses, and then ride down to the most beautiful wide white beach I've ever seen.

The ride back is a bit dusty, but the beachfront open-air restaurant you visit is great and you get a free drink. Many people order some shrimp or other fresh grilled items. You also have the opportunity to buy one of Randi's Happy Horses t-shirts, which seemed popular.

Then the trip reverses and you arrive back at the ship SO HAPPY! I will do this same trip every time I come back to Mazatlan. Randi is formerly from San Francisco and so her English is fluent.

Reserve in advance and bring a copy of your confirmation email. Wear jeans or long jean capri's for comfort. Happy travels!

and a sports bra...for us buxom gals.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be riding with Randi in just a few short weeks. I can't wait. I haven't been on a horse in many, many years, but used to be quite proficient. Perhaps it will be just like riding a bike! I have always wanted to ride a horse on the beach. This will be really great.

Make sure you bring a bottle of water with you. It was extremely hot in Sept and once you start out there is nowhere to get anything to drink. Also make sure you use the restroom before going because you won't see another one until you're at Victor's. I also recommend that you wear long shorts or if you're a woman capris to protect your legs from chafing from the leather. It was a lot of fun and very memorable but dang September was hot! LOL :D

Archived