Happy sailing Andy and all who are away this week - and a question

uktog

Of course I would have a question!

I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures to date of the Solstice and am very impressed by what I am seeing. I am sure all the little concerns about dining here and charges there will soon melt away as we get used to the Solstice class.

I have a specific piece of advice I am looking for re Celebrity Suites and a Deck dilemma - there is enough time and options available for us to switch around as we are not sailing for another year

Can anyone give an educated (or even better informed) input as to whether it is going to be better to be on the Penthouse Deck (where we are booked, the plus I see is quieter as it is near the Aqua spa but the downside may be the darkness on the balcony and the overhang) versus the Sky Deck for the Celebrity Suites. Having looked a the photos to date the sitting areas is a little smaller than we thought it would be so balcony is going to be important.

And a connected question - the pictures to date show a beautiful single "lounger" on the balcony - is there only one (thinks of having to get up early to be the chairhog ahead of DH) or was this just how it was staged for the pics

Have a wonderful cruise everyone I am sure it will be good (though sadly I bet someone will post about all the negatives very soon, just remember you are on a cruise we are chained to our workdesks ;))

A

Archived