Majesty 11/28-12/1 Review with Lots of Pics!!

ebandive

Awesome job on your post! We are cruising Majesty in May, only our 2nd cruise, and I was searching for some pics of the ship and trip, you guys captured it all man! Gonna take us a few days to get thru it all. Hope we have as much fun as you 2 did, Thanks again...

As if I wasnt excited already... my husband and I are using this cruise as our honeymoon and I cant wait! I'm hoping I can maybe drag him into participating in that marriage game you discussed. Seeing as we just got married Feb. 21st, we'd pass as a true newlywed couple!

The pics were awesome and I enjoyed your real opinions and observations. I got more out of your review than any travel brochure, so thank you!

Erin and Charlie,

First and foremost, I can't believe I missed this review with pictures the first time around, From your first picture to your last was totally awesome. That was one of the best reviews and pictures only make it better...Next best is Hockey Addict sailing her 1st cruise on the Fascination..Thank you for the absolutley wonderful review!!:D

I love it when I get an email saying that someone posted on this thread! It makes my trip seem like yesterday! Thanks for all the nice comments. :)

Lgarth, I will have to check out Hockey Addict's review. Thanks!

DemonPeeves, congrats on your marriage! I'm sure you and your husband will have a great trip! And even if you don't participate in the gameshow, you and your hubby will have a great time asking eachother, "What would you have said?" ... "you would have said WHAT!?!?"

Patrick45, I didn't use any lockers in Coco Cay, but I'm fairly certain that they are available for a small fee. Look at the Private Islands board and you should be able to find the answer, or just ask on the RCCL board.

Again, thanks for enjoying this and reminding me of my vacation. :D

Archived