Super Bowl

rjg41

I asked Carnival about this a few months ago when I booked (I'm going to be on the Valor too!) and they told me it would be on the Lido screen, in the sports bar, and possibly in the main showroom. I'm sure Carnival wouldn't want to miss out on the massive Superbowl beer sales!

This year on the Celebration it was shown in the showroom where they do the evening shows (cannot remember the name) and also in one of the big lounges. They had food available too. We went to the lounge and watched part of the game. I believe they had hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken strips, nachos. It was a nice environment---except for some drunk girls who were fussing at others to stand up for the National Anthem. Since I was not at the 'event' were the flag was raised I did not find it necessary to stand---hence, I too was being fussed at.

Going back next year to year to do it again, expect the ship will be the Fascination.

It was also on in the room.

Ty

You can count that ALL screen and TV'x will be showing the game. Main show lounge, smaller show lounge, Seaside Theater, sports bar, and any other public space with a screen.

You can also bet that the muster drill will be post poned because they don't want the fans to be disappointed and miss preshow or kick off, so the muster drill will likely be post-poned until 10am the following day. The rules say it has to be within 24 hours of departure, so 10am the next day is just fine and OK...The muster drill also goes FAST when it is the next day as it seems most people go to their cabin and get their life vest well before the drill. We were on the Conquest this last February and I wanted to wait a few more minutes, but my niece insisted we go IMMEDIATELY. Instead of waiting closer to 10 minutes after the drill called we went down after two or three minutes and I would say 75% of the people were already there!!!!! wow....after 20 minutes the drill was over and people were back on Lido sipping their DOD, which was likely brought with them to muster drill...

I asked Carnival about this a few months ago when I booked (I'm going to be on the Valor too!) and they told me it would be on the Lido screen, in the sports bar, and possibly in the main showroom. I'm sure Carnival wouldn't want to miss out on the massive Superbowl beer sales!

super bowl beer sales?

Archived