Pillowcase autographs - still doing them???

nicki_momof3

In the past I have read you can take a pillowcase to a certain desk when you board and ask for it ot be autographed and it will come back later in the week - you need to include a sharpie as I recall.

Do they still do this? If so where do I take it (what desk on what deck)?

They were still doing it on the Wonder at the end of October. Simply take your item in a ziploc bag with a sharpie to the customer service desk and they will ask you if you want the Classic characters (Mickey, Minnie, etc....) or Princesses. I have heard from others on here as well that it would be nice to leave a treat in the bag as well :)

Yes they still do.

Now would be a good time to try out the new and improved search. The advanced search allows you to search a specific forum (because the lesser cruise lines don't offer this bonus)

You actually have to turn it in by 3:00 or so the last day of the cruise. We sailed on 11/6, and my little girl was too tired to wait for any more autographs at the last night party. I was told it was too late to drop it off at guest services (by the person working at the desk). On our previous cruise, they did do it for us. I would drop it off early just in case.

They were still doing it on the Wonder at the end of October. Simply take your item in a ziploc bag with a sharpie to the customer service desk and they will ask you if you want the Classic characters (Mickey, Minnie, etc....) or Princesses. I have heard from others on here as well that it would be nice to leave a treat in the bag as well :)

Can you explain what is meant by a little treat?

Thanks

Archived