Coral Breeze Review Nov 2004

OhioGirl61

Just got back from NCL Dream on Sunday the 7th of Nov. We booked the Shark/Stingray tour with Coral Breeze...they were very professional, and a special thank you to Monique...she made everyone in our group very comfortable with the time restructions (we didn't know if we would be back in time, we were back in plenty of time, with a little time to do a little damage at the stores)

The staff on board, (there were 5 of them) help out everyone...the current was very strong, and at one point they were required to help two passengers get back to the boat...and made them feel very much at ease.

Lunch was good, and the beer was cold...so what more could you ask for.

I hope this helps out any one that might be worried about booking with them..

I know I had some reservations about it...but Paul was right there to assure me everything would be fine...

Would I do the excursion again...YES I WOULD....

I am trying to understand what time the tour starts. Paul says 9:30 AM. I gather our ship is on Central Time, which is one hour before, or 10:30 AM. So that for us basically the tour starts at 10:30. Is that how it was for you? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

We arrived to Belize after the tender ride at 9:30, they started getting everyone on board by 10:00 and headed out about 10:15...

You can't miss the flag pole..someone will walk you over to the office, and you pay your remining balance...

Hope this helps...and I'm sure you'll enjoy...

Since daylight saving time is no longer in effect there is a 1 hr time difference Belize is on CENTRAL time. so if you leave from FL on eastern Std time you will be 1 hr ahead now. You can go to this site to check time zone

www.worldtimezone.com

://www.worldtimezohttp://www.worldtihttp://www.worldtimezone.com/mezone.com/ne.com/

Hi AllenF,

Okay so for the simpleminded such as myself.........I am sailing on EOS in January. Looking at their site, it says that we will be in Belize from 9am until 6pm. What would the local time in Belize be at that point? The reason I am asking is because the major cave tubing excursions seem to state that their tours begin at 9am. Help!! LOLOL

Simple Minded Me

Ok when I was in Belize the ship time stayed the same as eastern std time so if it says you are in port from 9am to 6 pm and your ship stays on the same time zone it leaves from then when you get to Belize the time there will be 8am to 5 pm now. If you sail from april to end of oct. there is a 2 hr diffence because of day light savings time and belize does not observe it...ok are you totally confused now :p . Just make sure to ask if ship is staying on the same time zone from which you sail from. Some ships switch to match times in port. But to answer you question another way I ive in SC and it is 9:07 am in Belize it is 8:07 am

Archived