Table for 4 on the Crown

stevel45

My wife and I were on the 11/23 Thanksgiving sailing and had dinner at 8:30 in the Michaelangelo dining room. This worked well for us since we were able to take advantage of the early evening entertainment and the late night Theater shows.

I would highly reccommend any table in the wait staff section of Philipe and Luis from Mexico if they are onboard for your sailing. They are professional, courteous and friendly. We were at Table 273, a quiet table for 2 along the wall. This table is an 8 top between 6-8pm but after 8 the larger top is removed and it becomes eighter a 2 or 4 top.

I suggest you see the Head Waiter stationed in the Crown Grill at 1:30 on Embarkation day to make your reservations.

This was our 4th Princess sailing and we were so pleased with everything that we booked the 2009 Thanksgiving sailing on Crown.

I hope this helps and have a safe and enjoyable sailing.

Papanick (Mel)

I was once seated at a four top on in one of Crown's Anytime dining rooms. It was next to a serving station. Not what I'd define as "good".

I haven't done a study, but I believe that most (all?) four tops are similarly situated.

I can highly recommend Jules and his assistant Eric in the Da Vinci Dining Room. Jules had transferred from the Seven Seas Cruise Line (6 Stars) and he and his assistant were first class, we just asked for a table in his section each evening with no problems at all, sometimes there was a short wait with a bleeper, but we didn't mind, well worth the short wait in our opinion. We were adjacent to a serving station but this never bothered us. Happy Cruising to all :D

Archived