Star - Sleeping arrangements for toddler

2BSailin

Hi! We are going to be on the Star January 17th.

Our little granddaughter is 20 months and we are wondering if they have pac-n-plays available? (And have any of you had a baby or toddler in your room - how did it work?)

Also, does anyone know whether or not she would have access to play in the childrens area even though she is under 24 months?

Thank you for your help!!

You need to request the pack n play or a crib ahead of time. this should have been done on your booking but if not then do it now. She will not have access to the childrens area but there is an area where you can go with her to play some but from what I have read it was not that great, if you go to the family board you will find a lot on these subjects.

I'm not sure of the pack and play.....

She won't be able to go to the kids club, BUT, everyday they have a Toddler play area in the Spinnaker Room by the Spinnaker Lounge. It's a pretty good sized room and they take toys over. It will be listed in your daily programs the hours available....

My wife and I had our 2 year old AND 5 year old in a standard ocean view cabin. We brought our own pack and play from home but you could use theirs, of course.

We moved the beds together and closer to the wall AWAY from the wall that had the trundle bed or whatever its called (hangs off the wall). We put the pack and play UNDER the trundle wall bed, and we used the bed spreads to create a curtain wall hanging down from the edge of the trundle bed, for darkness for the little one.

Wife and I and 5 year old split the two beds and the trundle bed based on our moods or whatever. Yeah we didn't have much room but we had a great time.

And yes I was a little nervous about the trundle bed with a person on it above the pack and play but I tested it thoroughly and it was not going anywhere.

So it can be done. Now if it is just the two of you and the little one, you will not need anyone to sleep in the trundle bed but you might want to try lowering it and creating a curtain out of the bed spreads. This was very effective in creating a 'separate' area for the pack and play.

Have fun.

Archived