Need Picture of Wake

ArkansasFish

Thanks!! That one is great also!! It is so nice to be able to get pictures that I missed on-line!!!

People on my trip were taking pictures of things that I already had a bunch of.

The only thing I regret was not getting pictures of my cabin when it was cleaned up. At least one of us was in our room most of the time, so our cabin guy hardly got in there at all. He did not want to come in when we were there LOL Once he came in while we were sleeping......did not bother me.

Most of the time, the people in our room came back so intoxicated that they just crashed out.

It was a really big mess LOL. That ship rocked and rocked and when I would get up, there would be stuff all over the floor. WAit til you knock over some of those metal-room service cake-plates!!

We just had too much time to clean it up.

JYL - I remember the moment well -- it was Sunday, 2/22/04. We were about 90 minutes out of Ft. Lauderdale, heading for a 7-day E. Caribbean cruise on Celebrity's Millennium. Departure was at 4 pm, and we headed a parade of ships out of the port (one can be seen in the distance).

chesterh

• 1 month later...
Brunolvr.. What beautiful pictures of Alaska!!!! We normally do Caribbean but we would love to do Alaska without the kids sometime.. It is so pretty there..

Thanks for the compliment. We're going back to Alaska in June as we can't get enough of the spectacular scenery. You should definitely plan a cruise to Alaska (with or without kids). My sister took her two kids (8 & 12) last year and they had a wonderful time and are going back again this summer. http://community.webshots.com/user/brunolvr

If you're interested in adding a company style video, I have the one of the Norwegian Sea before it came to Houston. It was sent to a travel agent friend of mine an she knew I was going on her, so she gave it to me..Its about 18 minutes long, if you'll cover the cost of shipping an the price of the DVD, i can transfer it from VHS to DVD for ya..DVD is probably just a couple of bucks and shipping is probably the same..unless you live in Houston, then we can meet an i'll gladly give it to ya..Always willing to help out a fellow cruiser...my e-mail is mrios1@ev1.net. Sea-ya !!!

It's probably too late for you to use this photo, but I thought I would share anyway. Some of you have beautiful pics, bu the way. I followed the links above becacuse I love looking at cruise photos!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janelandbob/detail?.dir=3507&.dnm=2c0e.jpg&.src=ph

If that didn't work, then just go to my photo album

and go to the 2nd album marked "Mexico", go down to photo # 78 (and 79 and 80 are good wake photos too). Feel free to look at the rest of the 800 or so Mexico pics if you want! LOL!

Janelle

Archived