babysitter on the voyager and children's program

does anyone know if they have a babysitter on the voyager? my friends are cruising with us and they have a 7 year old. one ship we went on had a babysitter from midnight to 3 a.m. or something like that. he liked the sitter service better than the cruise.....he can hang better than i can.....my eyelids are getting heavy by that time! lol

also, anyone know how the children's program is for 7-year old age bracket on voyager?

There is in cabin babysitting. Availability varies by cruise and the price is usually somewhere around $10-$12 per hour.

The Late Night Party Zone is the group babysitting in Adventure Ocean. Offered from 10:30pm to 2am. Cost is $5 per hour per child.

You may want to ask your kid-related questions on the Family Cruising board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49 as there are some very helpful posters over there.

You may also want to visit crusinmama06's blog, www.cruisingwithchildren.blogspot.com There she has links to the Kids' Cruise Compasses for many RCCL ships. Even if she doesn't have one for Voyager, you can look at the compasses for other ship's to get a gauge on what kind of activities are offered.

Archived