does the Spirit have hair dryers in the rooms

gwydiana

If the hair dryers in AD suites are like the balconies, there is a hair dryer in the bathroom. It is the hose type, which personally I dislike. I also understand they get very hot.

The Spirit is an older ship and doesn't have regular outlets for high wattage appliances. You'll need to use the international one. (I forget what they call it.) Do yourself a favor. Go to WalMart and buy an international Revlon hairdryer. It comes with the electrical adapters you will need for using the outlets at the vanity. I bought one just for that reason and it's a very nice little hair dryer; compact and easy to carry, with plenty of power.

If the hair dryers in AD suites are like the balconies, there is a hair dryer in the bathroom. It is the hose type, which personally I dislike. I also understand they get very hot.

The Spirit is an older ship and doesn't have regular outlets for high wattage appliances. You'll need to use the international one. (I forget what they call it.) Do yourself a favor. Go to WalMart and buy an international Revlon hairdryer. It comes with the electrical adapters you will need for using the outlets at the vanity. I bought one just for that reason and it's a very nice little hair dryer; compact and easy to carry, with plenty of power.

Thank you!

I had already been told in another board that the adaptor wasn't necessary for the outlet in the cabins on the Spirit and a hair dryer, etc. could be plugged in there(by the desk, I believe). Can anyone give me the exact and accurate answer. I will be leaving in a few weeks and would like to know if I need to buy an adaptor because I have never needed one before on NCL.

if your hairdryer is under 1500 watts(?) you will be fine, if you hair dryers is more powerful then that, you MAY blow the power to your cabin and the others around you.

you can directly plug into the outlet, over the desk...

2108492543_Electricoutlets.jpg.3a904f32a68341f2d576824cf11e9794.jpg

Sink.jpg.15723e4cd2e2270b97b481c3de2d5ed7.jpg

Archived