Fun for college students?

kelikea

I'm going on the Spirit from New Orleans in March on a spring break cruise with a bunch of friends, and we're all in our early 20's. Is there a good beach or resort that offers an all inclusive type deal.... we especially are looking for an open bar thats included!! Just trying to find the best deals. Whats the cheapest (but nicest also) beach excursion that is all-inclusive?

I'm going on the Spirit from New Orleans in March on a spring break cruise with a bunch of friends, and we're all in our early 20's. Is there a good beach or resort that offers an all inclusive type deal.... we especially are looking for an open bar thats included!! Just trying to find the best deals. Whats the cheapest (but nicest also) beach excursion that is all-inclusive?

Last time we were in Costa Maya (pre-hurricane) we booked the NCL excursion for the "Deluxe Beach Break" (I think that's it, might be confusing the actual name of the excursion with the one we took at Cozumel - which included food and was more "deluxe), but I know they still offer the same tour because we're going the same time you are and I've been looking at excursions). We were taken by air conditioned bus to the beach, which had an open bar (included with excursion fare) and a decent restaurant with native food for about $10 per. I can't recall how much we paid per person, but it couldn't have been more than $50, and I got my money back in beer. There's a swim with the dolphins activity at the same beach which costs extra. The ride to the beach was about 45 minutes, which was the only downside. We stayed there for about 5 hours. Also, nolalive has posted some Costa Maya pictures from a couple weeks ago which are of the same beach we were at. Looks pretty much the same. Hope this helps.

My Boyfriend and I will be in Cozumel on Monday Jan. 13 and we are looking for a fun all inclusive beach day. We are 24 & 25 and would like an open bar, food, some type of water activity, pool, and fun crowd. Nichi Cocom ($49 all inclusive) looks really nice but I’m not sure if the crowd is going to be too laid back. Any other suggestions?

My Boyfriend and I will be in Cozumel on Monday Jan. 13 and we are looking for a fun all inclusive beach day. We are 24 & 25 and would like an open bar, food, some type of water activity, pool, and fun crowd. Nichi Cocom ($49 all inclusive) looks really nice but I’m not sure if the crowd is going to be too laid back. Any other suggestions?

We did Playa Mia. Seems like it was about $60, but it had shopping, a pool (maybe two) activities, a cooking class on the beach for a little extra,

I am aware of that, and I suspect the person who asked the question about Cozumel is aware of that also. I'm guessing they saw me reference Cozumel in my reply about Costa Maya, and just asked about it. I am also aware that this thread is about Costa Maya, but answering the question seemed friendlier than posting "Ask about that on the Cozumel board."

:rolleyes:

Archived