Summit Cabin Choice

glenr

My wife and I are booking our first cruise. It will be the 1/31/09 Southern Carib on Summit. We were going to book a Sky Suite but the travel agent recommended a family suite (7202) instead. The room itself is slightly larger than the Sky Suite but the balcony is huge. It is in the aft of the ship. We are leaning towards the family suite as they are allowing just the two of us to book the room (must be slow) and the back of the ship sounds nice. For you regular cruisers, what would you pick?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

My wife and I are booking our first cruise. It will be the 1/31/09 Southern Carib on Summit. We were going to book a Sky Suite but the travel agent recommended a family suite (7202) instead. The room itself is slightly larger than the Sky Suite but the balcony is huge. It is in the aft of the ship. We are leaning towards the family suite as they are allowing just the two of us to book the room (must be slow) and the back of the ship sounds nice. For you regular cruisers, what would you pick?

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

If they allow only 2 to book it GRAB IT before it gets away!

Note---it is not a suite. No suite amenities or butler. But the cabin is large with 2 separate areas, 2 TVs and the huge balcony. We have had the corner FVs several times and absolutely love them!

Archived