Horizon, 11 night cruise, eastern

Kiwimom

Has anyone booked the 11 night, eastern carribbean cruise, Feb 21 (on Horizon) on an advertised Senior Discount. I found a really good deal but am told by another agency this is not possible. This is an offer that is supposed to end on Friday.

[quote name='Kiwimom']Has anyone booked the 11 night, eastern carribbean cruise, Feb 21 (on Horizon) on an advertised Senior Discount. I found a really good deal but am told by another agency this is not possible. This is an offer that is supposed to end on Friday.[/QUOTE]
I booked the one for april 4th 2005 but it was only available at 1 internet ta and I am not sure if I can tell which one it is but they do advertize here and sponser several newsletters here

[b][i][size=3][color=darkorange]Kiwi, We did but it was a major hassel trying change our booking from the Zenith. After 4 days it's still not a done deal. You sure can't beat the price. We have booked a B/B. Celebrity is really dragging their feet in co oprerating with our TA. :p [/color][/size][/i][/b]

I booked that deal and have a confirmation number so if it is not posible something is definately crazy. I went to the celebrity site and was able to enter my number and it brought all my info. without me doing anything and I was able to sign uup for the cruise critic party. You wouldn't be able to do that if the deal was not possible. I would let the ta know they were wrong it is possible. It could be that the offer was not available thru their agency. It wasn't available thru my regular agency. FANTASTIC DEAL I must add that I found out about this deal because I was on Cruise critic.com. Thank-you cruise critic

Archived