First time Alaska cruiser is overwhelmed

bearsmom24

This is our first cruise to Alaska and I hope it is worth it. We do like our Caribbean and warm weather. We are in our late 30s early 40s. I am asking and posting a lot of questions to get information. We usually do our own tours. That doesn't mean we haven't done a couple through the ship every once in ahile.

When it says Tracy Arm Fjord - Cruising, what does that mean? We don't actually get off the ship, right?

Any ideas for Victoria, BC?

This is our first cruise to Alaska and I hope it is worth it. We do like our Caribbean and warm weather. We are in our late 30s early 40s. I am asking and posting a lot of questions to get information. We usually do our own tours. That doesn't mean we haven't done a couple through the ship every once in ahile.

When it says Tracy Arm Fjord - Cruising, what does that mean? We don't actually get off the ship, right?

Any ideas for Victoria, BC?

Correct - you enjoy the beauty of the Fjord (and hopefully the glaciers at the end) from the ship.

If your ship has an evening excursion to the Butchart Gardens - that would be my recommendation while in Victoria.

Archived